Styled with a self-belt, Moncler's black tech-fabric down Laplance coat is trimmed at the hood with fur. Designed for intensive sport, this water-repellent style is outfitted with wind-resistant gaiters and a waterproof zipper.
Our model is 5’10”/178cm and wearing a size 1.Moncler returns cannot be accepted without the authentic triangle tag attached to the item.
- Removable fur trim at hood. Snap throat latch. Logo-etched channel-stitched belt. Logo patch at left sleeve. Hook-and-loop-tab cuffs.
- Zip-front pockets. Zip pocket at left sleeve.
- 26" center back length (approximately).
- Two-way zip-front closure. Hook-and-loop storm placket.
- Lined with quilted tech fabric. Zip pocket with headphone cord hole, powder skirt, toggle-drawstring hem at interior.
- Available in Black.
- 100% polyester. Lining: 100% polyamide. Combo 1: 83% polyamide, 17% elastane. Combo 2: 100% polyester. Fill: 90% goose down, 10% feathers. Trim: 100% dyed marmot fur.
- Hand wash. Fur: specialty care.
- Imported. Marmot fur country of origin: Canada.
Short for Monestier-de-Clermont, an Alpine town near Grenoble, France, Moncler was founded in 1952 by René Ramillon as an outdoor-gear company, producing sleeping bags, tents, and other mountain-climbing necessities. Today, the French-Italian label is best known for its lightweight, super-warm quilted down jackets, as well as ready-to-wear and accessories hardy enough to take on harsh winter weather and stylish enough to hit the après-ski lodge.
Moncler Laplance Fur-Trimmed Down Coat Removable fur trim at hood Snap throat latch Logo-etched channel-stitched belt Logo patch at left sleeve Hook-and-loop-tab cuffs Style #505277392 BKXOCDR